- Pleasant Prairie
- Sandy Hook
- Columbia Triathlon
Wellness Weekend Fees
Registration includes access to a variety of interactive sessions promoting a healthy and active lifestyle, breakfast snacks, and a light lunch. Participants must be 14 years and old to attend. Click here for Wellness Weekend FAQs
Verizon Iron Girl Clearwater Half Marathon & 5K Participants
$20 must be purchased during Half Marathon & 5K registration
Race Entry Fees
Half Marathon Race
$90 until December 31st @ 11:59 p.m. EST
$105 until March 1st @ 11:59 p.m. EST
$110 until April 6th @11:59 p.m. EST
$130 at all packet pick-up locations
(you must be 14 years old to participate in the half marathon)
$35 until December 31st @ 11:59 p.m. EST
$45 until April 6th @11:59 p.m. EST
$50 at all packet pick-up locations
Stroller Child (4 & under)
Please note that strollers will only be permitted in the 5K Walk start at 7:35 am. Every child in a stroller must be registered with a bib and have a signed waiver by a legal guardian.
5K Mother/Daughter 2-Person Teams
Mother Daughter 2-person teams
$70 until December 31st @ 11:59 p.m. EST
$90 until April 6th @11:59 p.m. EST
$100 at all packet pick-up locations
Notes for registering as a team.
- Mother/Daughter 2 person teams will require that two registration forms be submitted, please complete the MOTHER and DAUGHTER forms within the respective distance.
- Each mother/daughter team will be required to enter a team name. Please be sure the same team name is entered on both the MOTHER and DAUGHTER forms.
- The grey 'Add another registration' button on the registration check out can be selected on the checkout page so both the mother and daughter registrations can be processed in one transaction
- Team participants over the age of 18 will need to process their own registration so they can sign their waivers accordingly.
- Mother/Daughter Teams will be timed under the Mother/Daughter category and will not be eligible for individual age group awards.
We will be offering several packet pick-up locations race week and also on race day.
Please register by Sunday, March 22nd at 11:59 p.m. EST to have your name on the bib.
The 2015 Iron Girl Team Challenge is open to all groups of 10 or more. Grab your co-workers, girlfriends, running buddies, etc. and start a team!
Team Challenge benefits include:
- Group discount on race entry fees
- Team name on personalized bib
- A chance to win a spot in Iron Girl Team Village (Top 5 teams)
- Award for largest team
Remember to select your team's name in the team drop-down menu during registration.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set-up a team or for more information.
There will be a 4 hour cut-off time for the half marathon. You must be able to maintain a 18:18 -minute per mile pace or faster for the half marathon.
5K must finish in 75 minutes or less.
Transfer & Refund Policies
All participant entries are non-transferable and non-refundable. You may not transfer or sell your race number to another person and we do not offer deferrals to events in the next season or another event in the series.
Any changes/corrections/switching to a different event distance must be made in person at packet pickup.