- Pleasant Prairie
- Sandy Hook
- Columbia Triathlon
Race Entry Fees
Personalized Bib Deadline is February 28th
Half Marathon Race
$75 until October 31st @ 11:59 p.m. EST
$90 until December 31st @ 11:59 p.m. EST
$105 until February 28th @ 11:59 p.m. EST
$115 until April 4th @ 11:59 p.m. EST
$125 at all packet pick-up locations
(you must be 14 years old to participate in the half marathon)
$35 until December 31st @ 11:59 p.m. EST
$40 until February 28th @ 11:59 p.m. EST
$45 until April 4th @11:59 p.m. EST
$50 at all packet pick-up locations
5K Mother/Daughter 2-Person Teams
Mother Daughter 2-person teams
$70 until December 31st @ 11:59 p.m. EST
$80 until February 28th @ 11:59 p.m. EST
$90 until April 4th @11:59 p.m. EST
$100 at all packet pick-up locations
Notes for registering as a team.
- Mother/Daughter 2 person teams will require that two registration forms be submitted, please complete the MOTHER and DAUGHTER forms within the respective distance.
- Each mother/daughter team will be required to enter a team name. Please be sure the same team name is entered on both the MOTHER and DAUGHTER forms.
- Team participants over the age of 18 will need to process their own registration so they can sign their waivers accordingly.
- Mother/Daughter Teams will be timed under the Mother/Daughter category and will not be eligible for individual age group awards.
We will be offering several packet pick-up locations race week and also on race day.
Please register by February 28th at 11:59 p.m. EST to have your name on the bib.
The 2017 Iron Girl Team Challenge is open to all groups of 20 or more. Grab your co-workers, girlfriends, running buddies, etc. and start a team!
Team Challenge benefits include:
- Team name on personalized bib
- A chance to win a spot in Iron Girl Team Village (Top 5 teams)
- Award for largest team
Remember to select your team's name in the team drop-down menu during registration.
Email email@example.com to set-up a team or for more information.
There will be a 4 hour cut-off time for the half marathon. You must be able to maintain a 18:18 -minute per mile pace or faster for the half marathon.
5K must finish in 75 minutes or less.
Transfer & Refund Policies
All participant entries are non-transferable and non-refundable. You may not transfer or sell your race number to another person and we do not offer deferrals to events in the next season or another event in the series.
Any changes/corrections/switching to a different event distance must be made in person at packet pickup.