- Taitung, Taiwan
- Pleasant Prairie
- Sandy Hook
- Columbia Triathlon
Entry Fees Include:
- Timing Chip
- Iron Girl Race Kit - Race Bib, ID Wristband, Bike Seat Post Number Sticker, Helmet Number Sticker, Bike Pump Sticker, Special Needs Stickers, Gear Bag Stickers, Race Number Tattoo (Triathlon only), Category Tattoo (Triathlon only), Coloured Swim Cap (Triathlon only)
- Personalised Race Products – must be entered by (31 December 2017, 11.59pm) to receive personalised race products
- Street Gear Bag
- Liv Iron Girl Goodie Bag
- The Active.com processing fee is non-refundable.
- All Iron Girl Athletes will receive IRONMAN back bag and Liv Iron Girl goodies when check in onsite.
- Iron Girl registration fee does NOT include entry fee for IRONMAN 70.3 Taiwan Welcome Party and Award Dinner. Athletes may purchase tickets when check in onsite.
Important Date: All athletes must complete the onsite Check-In procedure by 6 p.m. on Friday, March 16, 2018. Any athlete who does not Check-In by this time will not be eligible to race.
Please refer to the event schedule when available for full details if any issues occurs.
Age Group: The top 10 finishers in each age group will be awarded a trophy.
Relay Team: The top 5 relay teams in each category will be awarded 3 (2) trophies.
Duathlon: 3km Run, 40km Bike, 10km Run
The one-lap swim course takes place in crystal clear Flowing Lake. After the swim, the cycling and running courses take competitors along the coastline of Taitung to visit the beauty of Taitung. If you choose duathlon, the first leg will be a 3km run by the stunning Flowing Lake.
Duathlon First Run:
- Traffic control
- Timing of event
- Medical support / assistance
- Aid Stations on course (with water, electrolyte, food, toilets and first aid)
- Post-event recovery area at finish with food, drink and massage
- Volunteer support
Athlete Finisher Products:
- Category winners Trophy
- Iron Girl Finisher Tank Top
Liv Iron Girl Relay Teams
Team will comprise male, female and mixed relay teams.
A relay team consists of a minimum two to maximum three people. Each person will complete one leg of the race only (or two if in a two-person team)
Minimum Age: All athletes must be 15 or older on race day (including all team members)
Important Information: All team members must be present and complete the onsite Check-In procedure by 6pm on Friday 16 March, 2018. Any athlete who does not Check-In by this time will not be eligible to race. Please refer to the event schedule for full details.
How to Register for relay
The Team Captain will need to create a Team Name and Password to form their team. At this point in time the Team Captain will be required to register their entry.
- Team Captain receives a confirmation email that the team have been created which will allow additional team member(s) to register.
- For team member(s) to complete their registration they will require the Team Name and Password from their Team Captain.
- The team is then formed and any changes which may need to be made.
- The teams’ transition will be open on Saturday morning for cyclists. All team members must wear their ID bands to enter transition. Access to the teams’ transition area will be from the teams’ access point.
- All team swimmers must make their way to the swim start area 10 minutes prior to the rolling start. Only team cyclists should remain in the team transition area from this time. Runners will be able to enter transition once the cyclist begins their course.
- Swimmers will run out of the water to the team racks, and give the timing chip to the cyclist. Swimmers must leave the transition area once they have given their timing chip to their cyclist. Once the cyclists commence their cycle leg, the runner will be instructed to enter the transition area.
- As the cyclist returns, they will rack their bike back in its original space and pass the timing chip to the runner. The cyclist must then leave the transition area once they have given the runner their timing chip.
- Athletes may remove their bikes only after the last cyclist has completed the cycle course. (Remember you must have your ID band on your wrist to remove your bike). We expect transition to open approximately 11.30am on Saturday.Please note that after 1.00pm on Saturday transition will be unsecure and bikes will not be held accountable by the event organisers.
- Registration requires execution of a General Release and Waiver by all participants including all three (two) relay team members.
- All participants (including all the relay team members) must confirm their on-line registration within a week after their captains register for the teams and no later than January 31, 2018. Teams also need to check in on site in person before the race.
- In-person check in requires presentation of your passport. Taiwan citizens need only provide their national identity card.